Monday, September 6, 2010

Elephant in progress

Yeah, my work area is a little cluttered ;p
This is the only ami I've been working on lately, I have two other crochet projects that are in progress, but they're gifts so I need to keep them secret. I've also made a few tweaks to the pattern as I went along making it, so once I finish it up, I should be able to have the pattern available as well.
Oddly enough I've been crocheting more than anything lately. That doesn't sound too terrible, but I've felt a little guilty for not working on my artwork like I told myself I would. Plus, you know, the whole "I'm an art student" thing usually means I need to worry about it a little more than I have been. That and I don't have physical therapy for a few weeks, so I should lay off the wrist abuse too.

No comments:

Post a Comment